Life without the Barbas Lab ain't so bad...whats up with you?? Here is a way we can all keep in touch...even for those of us east coast or out of the country.

Monday, October 29, 2007

HEROS update

So...I just read Roberta's comments on the first 2 episodes of HEROS. I know there have been more episodes since then. I feel so confused when watching the show...and at the same time I'm hooked.

First Sylar...what is going on? What happened to his powers and do you think he'll turn the hispanic bro/sis bad? or to kill people for him?

Also, Claire with the new boy...you think he's bad? Like, working for "the company"? secretly?? I dunno. I'm thinking he might be bad.

I have no idea what is going on with the killings. Do you think that Nathan's mom really scratched herself? Also what is up with Matt the cop's dad...how horrible.

What is up with Nathan's mirror images?? The blown up Nathan?? So wierd. And what about Peter, what is he doing in Ireland? and why does he not remember anything, and how did he get into a truck storage thingy.

I truly miss all the Hero's conversations/discussions from the lab. No one really watches it here. So I'm missing out. Also does anyone know when LOST comes bacK?

Peace out chipmunks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roberta said...

So did Sylar loose his power because the company gave him that injection? I think he wants both powers of the twins so he can kill and save at will which would mean that he we need to kill them when/if he gets his power back but what is his plan when they get to New York and the only Dr. Suresh is Mohinder who is not going to help Sylar?

I think this week's episodes pointed more towards Claire's boy being bad. His scheme to embarrass the cheerleader was way over the top and he sort of blew off talking about his parents, I'm guessing he could be the kid of a baddie.

The biggest questions from this week are who is Adam Monroe and is he good or bad? I looks like Peter already had a ticket to come and see him so Adam knows who Peter is and seemed to know where he was which is weird.

More questions: Do we trust Bob? Was that Jessica or Nikki sent to be Mohinder's "partner"? Was that Nikki/Jessica or the Kristen Bell character in the painting? What is the Petrelli's mom's power and does it involve scratching herself?..when are the answers going to come!

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home